“If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got.”
Since Davik’s establishment in 1983, we have always strived to act differently. We were one of the first companies globally to produce printable tapes and carry handle tapes, which today are well-known products. And in every stage, we listen and learn, develop more know-how and other innovative and special products, which as of today – represent a substantial volume of our sales.
Our in-house R&D team includes chemists, material and mechanical engineers, and production specialists. This team constantly researches and looks for ways to improve our methodology, so we can provide each customer with the exact solution they need.
Albert Einstein also said: “If I had an hour to solve a problem, I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.”
So let us, at Davik, to assist you with this Fine-Tuning for your problem and find the most suitable solution!
Our 6 Point Development Process
- Receiving the customer’s request and understanding the customer’s needs.
- Analyzing the needs and exploring the options and solutions (carried out by our R&D team and production experts).
- Evaluating different solutions and choosing the most suitable and most practical one.
- Making a sample production run.
- Receiving customer’s feedback.
- Evaluating the feedback and making changes or adjustments, as required.
Focused on results, we have proven achievements in cooperative development projects with our customers and partners.